I was surprised to find EA have added DRM De-authorization in the latest Red Alert 3 patch, credit where credits due this was a major concern for many gamers when deciding to buy Red Alert 3 or not. Although the game still has DRM is this now enough to make you purchase the game?
If you can install on play it on 5 PC’s at once without the CD or use of a crack that seems pretty nice for Lan games to me.
Here are the major highlights of the new patch:
Click here to download the English 1.05 Patch
- DRM De-authorization - if you've maxed out at 5 machines, you can easily de-authorize any installation in-game with a few simple clicks
- Balance exploit fix – Added capture delay on Engineers
- Balancing Allies vs. Empire of the Rising Sun --- Specifically tuning Allied aircraft rush against Rising Sun
- Added the ability to see player’s stats in the online lobby
- Added Co-op lobbies - so you can easily find your next best-friend-co-Commander
- Official Release of Red Alert 3 Worldbuilder - download it above!
- A critical list of balance and technical changes - click the forum thread link to view the entire list
Click here to download the Worldbuilder 1.0