1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Borderlands Title Update #2

Discussion in 'Title Updates' started by xzKinGzxBuRnzx, Jan 9, 2010.

1. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

Download:

How to use

You need to unzip this file and put it inside the cache folder on Partition 3 of the Xbox 360 hard drive.

To do this you will need a way to connect the Xbox 360 hard drive to the PC such as the Microsoft Transfer Kit or Datel Xsata.

This tutorial will explain how to access the Xbox 360’s hard drive with Xplorer 360: https://digiex.net/consoles/1269-xbox...ard-drive.html

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  2. trailz

trailz Active Member

Thanks! Please name the zip file to reflect the contents in the future? ie, "Borderlands Title Update #2.zip"

3. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

Wow first time I felt like reducing someones post to just say Thanks (which I usually class as spam and delete anyway). Why should KingBurnz rename the file? You obviously clicked on the thread for the update to Borderlands knowing full well the content inside the thread. Are you too lazy to rename the file yourself if you have so many title updates to install on your 360?

4. trailz

trailz Active Member

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful, but yes, I do have a large amount of updates and they are easier to manage if everyone uploading them followed the same convention.

5. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Its never good enough for anyone, they always want more. They don't give but they take and they take.:(

6. trailz

trailz Active Member

7. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

8. P.KID

P.KID Addict

haha! joke of the year... ;) If we all including visitors start postin stuff which is not warez and good/disscussions/news us lot might listen to you lot more. (Y)

9. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Sorry I didn't pay attention to those. 12 updates, not bad, they did probably take about a minute to upload. I upload demos and uploading RE1 at the moment, that takes about an hour and the demos take hours and King does both and has uploaded way more of both. Sarcasm gets you no where, just saying that you uploaded them would of been fine but no one can stop there, that would be too much.

10. trailz

trailz Active Member

Fair enough, I hadn't considered demos. I didn't mean to put down anyone's contribution. This project has some personal appeal to me; I was thinking of starting my own collection of title updates with some of my friends before I came across this site. All contributions should be welcome, but the openness of this effort could be a problem. I would hate to see this all go to waste over disorganization, inconsistency, and petty squabbling.

Let's forget this, shall we?

On another note, this update is pretty important. The shipped version of Borderlands ships with a glitch which causes one of the classes high-level abilities to not work (snipers phase walk, I think). This update fixes that, and a few other serious issues with skills and achievements.

11. awr0430

awr0430 New Member

thanks

12. tvguy

tvguy New Member

How can i use it with a USB flash drive?