1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

ISO2GOD 1.3.5 Download - Converts Xbox / Xbox 360 ISO's to Games on Demand containers

Discussion in 'Apps (PC)' started by InsaneNutter, Aug 27, 2011.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Iso2God is a tool used to convert an Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 ISO images into Games on Demand containers, removing the need for a DVD drive in your 360.

Note: This requires a Jtagged Xbox 360, it is no use for any other type of Xbox 360.

Ideal settings:

Set an output path, this is where the Games on Demand container will be saved
    Set a rebuild path, any temp files will be stored here.

Now importantly for Padding, select "Full (ISO Rebuild)".
    If the game is only 1gb thats all the game will take up, if you do not select this the end result will be the same size as an Xbox 360 DVD. So save yourself loads of hard drive room and select this.

[​IMG]

Finally copy the files / folders of the created Games on Demand package to Content\0000000000000000 on your internal hard drive, the games will appear on the dashboard and you can load them.

Download:

Please download the latest version here: https://digiex.net/downloads/downlo...ts-xgd3-isos-gods-games-demand.html#post50272

2. natemoen

natemoen Member

This will be awesome once I get my hdd working right! Thanks!

3. Grey.fox

Grey.fox Member

hey bro i need ur help one more time i id all the work and everything did well the game work but i put the game on usb
    so how i can Install to my xbox360 hard drive ?
    cuz it all files i dont know how

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Go in to the memory settings on your console and you should be able to transfer it from the USB drive to the internal hard drive.

I presume you injected it in to a 360 formatted USB drive and didn't just copy it on to one?

5. Grey.fox

Grey.fox Member

yes i did injected USB drive and when i wanna copy it it say cant cuz it is files

6. xXTacoGuyXx

xXTacoGuyXx Addict

Try MOVING it then instead of COPYING