Anyone play MMO's?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BigRod989, Jan 17, 2011.

1. BigRod989

BigRod989 Addict

anyone play MMO's on your PC like
    Guild Wars
    WoW (World of Warcraft)
    City of Hero's or any other MMO's?

I play Guild Wars and been playing it for over 5 years lol.

2. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

I used to play World of Warcraft for about 2 or 3 years if I recall. Cancelled my sub last April as I was very casual with the game (had 3 characters) and my first only got to level 68 I think. Haven't even got onto the content of the Lich King expansion I bought but it didn't bother me. Apart from that I did buy Champions online and I may start playing that again seeing as it's now turned free to play :D

3. BigRod989

BigRod989 Addict

I tried WoW just couldn't get into it and didnt like the fact that had to pay every month :/ thats why i got into guild wars all free online and I thought it looked way better then WoW never liked that cartoon look lol (also started it right when it came out) I have tried a few other MMO's but none i liked as much, the Matrix online was cool but got boring after 20 minutes, I tried to get DC Universe to work on my PS3 but after 15-20 min of loading i just said screw it and haven't tried it again

4. OfficerHalf

OfficerHalf Active Member

First MMO I played was probably Anarchy Online (not including Runescape back in the day). Guild Wars was my thing for a while - I get quickly bored with MMOs as they usually lack the story and plot development of different genres. Guild Wars held my attention for quite a while (3ish years) for that reason. It has an interesting and in depth story, but still has the grind of other MMOs.

5. BigRod989

BigRod989 Addict

ya it does have the MMO grid but at least its not bad and they have been adding alot of stuff to it (Guild Wars) like the War in Kryta, a Wedding that is Happening now to lead up to GW2 and EoTN with the Hall of Monuments is setting stuff up for GW2 (in game items and other stuff) and the 6 years b-days are going to start in a few months

6. Safinn

Safinn Addict

I did play runescape for a few years a while ago. No MMO's any more.