Assasins creed 3 is revealed october release date

Discussion in 'News and Article Submission' started by seanpr92, Mar 5, 2012.

1. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

[video=youtube;BVUMPrv8oRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BVUMPrv8oRw[/video]

thekorngear likes this.
  2. thekorngear

thekorngear Resident

much more relieved to know lollipop chainsaw, bioshock and AC III finally got a release date. Waiting to see when Hitman, DMC 5, and DOA 5 gets an official release date.

3. HCL.

HCL. Well-Known Member

Saw the trailer already. It will really be a huge disappointment if no radical improvement on the engine will be made. So far, from some of the kill streaks that appeared on the trailer it looks like they are not doing anything in these regards. As the same killing sequences were introduced :/

4. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

its a new engine so a pretty hefty overhaul and as an effect have to build from scratch so no recycled animations

5. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

From what I've been told, this is not like COD which gets released yearly with a development of anywhere between 1 - 2 years. Apparently Ubisoft has been working on this for over three years. Also the fact that all the other Assasins Creed games have been worked on by over 300 people, I'd say that this game will hopefully bring something new to the franchise apart from a change of scenery. Even if it doesn't I like the story to the games more than I first thought I would (the past and the present) and I like the secret sub plot too (Adam + Eve, ancient races etc).