BattleBlock Theater Opinions

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Rockman, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

I've gave it a shot and tried the game on Xbox LIVE against two other gamers, it's a fun game and all, but for long amounts of time this doesn't seem to cover it which makes its replayability short.

It can be strategic, example: One protects the two goalies (or nets) so that the other team doesn't score, while the other takes the ball and scores on the opponent's goal. It's basketball not football, by the way. :P

Best way of knowing it if you'll like it or not, try it yourself.

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Thanks for you opinion, I had planned to have a good play of this over the weekend however I was busy on Sat and have had a horrid migraine all day today.

Would you say its anything like Castle Crashers? it looked to be a game in the same sort of style, which is part of what appealed to me.

3. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

I haven't played Castle Crashers so I don't really know, but I do know that it only takes a few minutes before this game becomes uninteresting and I'd rather be playing MW2 Multiplayer.

Yesterday one of the two opponents figured out I was standing on the nets so they wouldn't score, and so, they'd just attack me to have it completely their way. It might be good for those who like this kind of games, I guess.