Borderlands 2!

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Trebor, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

Just wondered if anyone was interested in this game at all? Loved the first one, loved the co-op and looting and the insane amount of guns you could have. Trailer makes this game appear to improve on the last game significantly. Can not wait! September 21st! Oh and here's the youtube video in case anyone wants to see how great it looks :D

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCWJUSulnro[/video]

2. MasterChief

MasterChief Addict

Looks pretty good, i have far too many games to play however i think its one i might pick up depending on how busy i am.

3. Slaz

Slaz Roast as you make toast!

I'm definitely going to get this on release, might even pre-order!

According to Steam, I played 163 hours of Borderlands since I bought the GOTY edition. I also found some awesome loot in my most recent playthrough, including one Pearlscent weapon (a poor Dahl Jackal but okay). I've got no luck finding a Reaper as of now, but I might get back into BL again before the sequel releases!

However, I hope Borderlands 2 won't make the RPG element more complicated. BL is the perfect mix of FPS action, XP gaining, and weapon-experimenting and you rarely have run through menu's, lists, and dialogs. Everything is straight forward!