Burning an XBLA game to a CD with the Gamer Profile?

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by Rockman, May 7, 2013.

1. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

Is it possible to burn an XBLA game with also the Gamer Profile so that it can the full game can be playable on any console by having both on the same disc?

And where could I find art box of XBLA to print as a DVD covers for them?

I tried VGBoxArt - Video Games Box Art Covers and Design Inspiration but they don't have box art for The Simpsons Arcade Game, ilomilo, Trials HD, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic the Fighters or others that I'm interested. They either didn't have or I don't know how to properly use the website, by default searching for the name should be more than enough.

Thanks.

2. ZimHB123

ZimHB123 Well-Known Member

You can't play full arcade games unless you have a license transfer from the account because the game is assigned with another console which Microsoft doesn't allow it to be playable on other consoles. Also, in order to play the full game, you need a DevKIT, JTAGed or a RGH(v1,v2,v3) hacked Xbox 360. You can try looking for a tut on youtube.

3. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

Thanks for the information but that's a shame because my Xbox 360 isn't hacked or anything, so I guess I can just transfer the profile through USB at the very least.

Burning the games to the discs and be recognised as trials/demos isn't what I'd like, but maybe someday I'll consider.