1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Denied: Carcassone, Undertow, Texas hold'em, Hexic 2 when it was free

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Pogo, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pogo

Pogo New Member

Hi at all: here got a list of XBLA who was free:

Carcassonne** (was available for free download between 12:01 a.m. PST on Nov. 15 and 11:59 p.m. PST on Nov. 16)
    Hexic 2* (was only free if you had a Korean Xbox Live account)
    Texas Hold'em** (released August 23, 2006, for the first 48 hours you was could download it for free)
    Undertow** (was available for free download January 23 at 2:00 am Pacific until Sunday, January 27 at 11:59 am Pacific)

Nobody download it when was free and now can upload the full game on .rar archive? For Me and more people who haven't xbox in the time or idea who this amazing title was free...! Thanks for the answer who i will receive.

2. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

The thing is even if somebody got the game for free then it would still be illegal for that person to upload it for you as the games are still available to buy and you'd be robbing the developers of a sale. I'm sorry you missed out on these games being free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.