1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Crysis 2 Xbox 360 Demo Download

Discussion in 'Demos' started by InsaneNutter, Jan 26, 2011.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

[​IMG]

Description of game:

*This demo requires Xbox Live Gold to play online*

Crysis 2 is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by Crytek and published by Electronic Arts, due for release on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 in March 2011. It is the sequel to the 2007 video game Crysis and its parallel expansion game, Crysis Warhead. It will be the first game to showcase the CryEngine 3 game engine.

Crysis 2 is set in New York City in the year 2023 (three years after the events of the first game), which has since been evacuated due to alien infestation. Similar to its predecessor, Crysis 2 will provide freedom to customize weaponry and abilities. Crytek wanted to avoid making another game set in a jungle environment, as were Far Cry and Crysis; New York City has been dubbed an "urban jungle". The urban atmosphere offers more options in how to progress and plan attacks. Players will be able to navigate between floors and buildings, as well as destroy cityscape.

Information:

This demo doesn't require a modified console.

To burn more than one demo to an CD/DVD just download all the demo's you wish, then add all of them into a folder called "0000000000000000" Create it manually. Secondly, create another new folder called "Content". Now move folder "0000000000000000" into folder "Content". Should now appear like this. Congrats, if it does then your ready to burn. Read below for more instructions on how to burn.

To Inject this to an Xbox 360 hard drive or Flash drive just copy the contents inside the RAR file into "Content" / "0000000000000000". If more than one simply repeat the process.

Need help with something? Visit our Guides Section

Helpful tutorials:
    1. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
    2. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
    3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
    4. Enjoy!

Download:

Download Crysis 2 Xbox 360 Demo Download

Purchase:

Purchase Crysis 2 Limited Edition - Amazon UK

Purchase Crysis 2 - Amazon US

awad 360, zxrafa_3 and Giuliano357 like this.
  2. luckyvic

luckyvic Addict

Thank you. But aw schucks...., don't have Gold. Can it be played offline?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Nope you need Xbox Live gold, or try and get a 48 hour trial to play online.

It has no system link / split screen options or anything like that

4. luckyvic

luckyvic Addict

Doh!!

DOH!! I totally missed that the demo is multi-player. Time for new glasses!!:S
    Yeah, I could go for the trail period. Damn multi-player!!!:-@

5. JohnMon

JohnMon Member

it freezes on loading the map :-@
    Whats wrong..:'(

6. owais95

owais95 Member

is this still working? please answer pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

7. owais95

owais95 Member

please if this isn't working anymore please upload the new demo released on march 1st please do that i beg you.

8. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

I'm pretty sure the first demo was for MP and was a beta. Last I checked when I tried to play it a week ago I was told it had ended. If there's been another demo released since I'm sure someone will upload it or you can request for it here: Requests

9. JohnMon

JohnMon Member

May someone upload the new multiplayer demo? I would be grateful for that. There's already a request.
    :)

10. mil123

mil123 New Member

hi, friends I want this demo, i dont know why ever my download stops suddendly... any mirrors

11. petsasjim

petsasjim New Member

Hi,friend.3 years before i made this question.Nobody answer me.
    The site is really good but may be busy

Well i found the solution,alone.

0) when installing the below program you must carefully dont choose those "ads" or suspicious "bars" or "anything" suspicious that the addon may have (i installed this 3.5 years ago) and the program never bother you again.Only in upper right of this "downloader" window is appear "pay pal" and "donation".Never touch this button if you want the "free version"

1) google : "down them all" its a plugin for mozilla

2) add plugin to mozilla

3) set the options you want (such as "download path")

4) the program is download any link from internet (not only from digiex) but the link not included always the file you want.You must go to the last last "point" in download before you "make" download

5) note that "dta" plugin (download them all) can pause and resume download without to made you abort or makes errors.Simply if it stops "you can pause" and "you can resume",may be about 2 ot 3 times before the download is ready

6) i remind you this
    """*this demo requires xbox live gold to play online*"""
    7) now : go in "digiex" and in any "arcade trial" or "demo" (such as crysis 2 demo)

8) in case of crysis demo go on the "colored link" in this page that is says :

Download crysis 2 xbox 360 demo download

9) right click on mouse
    You have now "4 options" to download this demo

10) you can go to the last option "dta one click",(set the dta options before to know where the file goes - i set it on desktop),
    And you download this.It appears a download window and the crysis2 demo downloading.

11) if it stops -> pause and resume again till the end (if you pause and resume with the "normal firefox downloader" it aborts).Only with "dta" you can resume with downloads.

12) when installing the below program you must carefully dont choose those "ads" or suspicious "bars" or "anything" suspicious that the addon may have (i installed this 3.5 years ago) and the program never bother you again.Only in upper right of this "downloader" window is appear "pay pal" and "donation".Never touch this button if you want the "free version"

13) carefull in rare cases,if the link refuses to download reload the "page" (f5 - refresh) or restart mozilla and try again.
    I had downloadfrom here "all" the xbox 360 "demos" and "trials" with this "specific" way

13) now you can download not only from digiex but from mediafire (and such sites) and "any" internet site with "download" links.Carefull,if the link drives to another page then you download ""only the "html" "" which is practically nothing usefull for download.Download only the link that "drives" directly to the download.

14) why also use this ? Because this program is not "only a downloader" but also an "download accelerator" so all you downloads stuff "downloading rapidly"

15) i have use this program in about 3.5 years and it do what it says "perfectly",at least with me.At this point i say a very big thanks to digiex

15) good luck._