1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Completed: DLC Content

Discussion in 'Requests' started by removed1, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. removed1

removed1 Member

Hey guys,

I've been looking around for DLC content for Crackdown but I'm guessing no one has it around since the game is so old now. Sadly I can't get on Live so I can't get it from there. Just curious.

2. Andami

Andami Addict

If I'm not mistaken, as long as the DLC is free, I can upload it for you. Give me an hour and all the free DLC should be up here. Btw, you need the latest update from XBL, and a USB Drive to get the DLC.

3. removed1

removed1 Member

So far what I've been doing is just using Xplorer360 to throw the content directly on the hard drive.

Thanks for the help :D

4. Andami

Andami Addict

Okay, well that works too :P

For some reason I can't upload the file as an attachment. Hold on while I upload it to the other way.

I uploaded it to the Digiex FTP. Just ask InsaneNutter or Nimrod to retrieve it for you. Hopefully it will work, some free DLC does, some doesn't. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
    removed1 likes this.
  5. removed1

removed1 Member

Awesome, thanks a lot for the help :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.