EasyCap = awesome!

Discussion in 'Computer and Technology Discussion' started by H4CKS0RZZ, Dec 5, 2011.

1. H4CKS0RZZ

H4CKS0RZZ Resident

Recently i bought an easycap and i couldnt fault it for the price I payed £4.37 thinking it was just some Chinese poo, but it definitely wasn't.

It looks pretty nice too and is nice and compact compared to other offerings

41hWbCVIutL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have been recently searching for a capture device to capture my 360 and was planning on getting a roxio, but then i saw this it records in 480p and it looks pretty good if you get the settings right, but getting them perfect couldnt be easier because there are a million and one videos showing you how to do it.
    I bought mine off of amazon EasyCAP USB 2.0 Video and Audio Capture Card: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories I will put a video up in a couple of weeks after i have tweaked the settings to perfection ( like HD PVR ).

anybody else got one? what do you think for the price? are you pleased with it or do you want one?

H4CKS0RZZ

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I've always been interested in getting a capture card but never have

That is pretty cheap, i dont really think you can go wrong for that price. Would be nice to see a sample of what sort of quality it captures at.

Also does it have drivers for 64bit Windows?

3. H4CKS0RZZ

H4CKS0RZZ Resident

Yep it is a nightmare to set up but once you get it working it can look better than a roxio nad a demo of the quality (its not mine) Easycap - Best quality seen yet! - YouTube but i think you can get better than this

4. H4CKS0RZZ

H4CKS0RZZ Resident

5. Mr.NightmareTM

Mr.NightmareTM Addict

I really want a capture card, but that's recording in standard definition </3 HDPVR is the only way xD

6. H4CKS0RZZ

H4CKS0RZZ Resident

man its a fiver always a good way to start