F.E.A.R. 3 Announced

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by KillerWhiteMan, Apr 9, 2010.

1. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

For those of you out there, myslef included, that are fans of the F.E.A.R. series, the next installment has been announced. F.3.A.R. will be a more co-op centered game than the last two games. Here is a trailer for those that are interested, looks quite creepy to me; can't wait! The trailer is a live-action one, which actually did a good job in recreating the game.

[video=youtube;QMcHxdbnFqo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMcHxdbnFqo[/video]

steflo likes this.
  2. Titcher

Titcher Addict

Maybe this one will be good. Looking at walls while the "scary" stuff was happening in 2 sucked.

3. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Don't get your hopes up. They are going to add stuff like that and they'll try to make it scary but every game that has ever attempted to be scary has failed horribly, I can't name any game from any console that would actually be considered scary.

4. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

There are a few that can be considered scary. Condemned 1 & 2 were fairly unsettling at some points. I wouldn't say the entire F.E.A.R. games were scary, but they certainly had their moments.

5. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

Try playing Eternal Darkness Sanitys Requiem for the gamecube if you can find it anywhere. One scene in that made me hit the roof and the sanity effects in game are quite scary as well (there's one that makes it look like it deletes your entire memory card of GC saves). Some of the Silent Hill games were quite scary and Dead Space always has a creepy atmosphere and some good jump out scares. Even Bioshock, whilst not scary was unnerving at times for me.

6. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

That happens to be in my Wii as we speak. Still didn't really seem scary but I liked the sanity bar.

7. steflo

steflo Member

From the trailer, seems like the game will be pretty fun. We'll have to see though :).