1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Fight Night Champion Demo Download

Discussion in 'Demos' started by Rick, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Rick

Rick Moderator

[​IMG]

EA SPORTS™ brings you the much anticipated Fight Night Champion. Learn the all-new Full Spectrum Punch Control mechanics that include button controls and step into the ring to do battle with boxing Legends Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali and current day stars Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto. Also included are previews for new Fight Night Champion features including the highly anticipated Champion Mode trailer.

Extract it first then.Copy this to the downloads folder (00000000000000)
    https://download.digiex.net/Consol...tNightChampionDemo/FightNightChampionDemo.zip

reference to this link for burning demos to disk
    https://digiex.net/guides-reviews/g...olders-cd-dvd-blu-ray-disc-using-imgburn.html

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
    dalturbo, zkaar and InsaneNutter like this.
  2. vertig01983

vertig01983 New Member

When I try to play the demo I get the message "unreadable disk" (the demo was in the usb) it is not the first demo that gives me that error, sometimes changing the name of the folder works, but sometimes don't..this is one of the cases that don't work, how can I fix this? P.S. Yes I've injected the demo in the usb correctly :)

3. ShinMojoJojo

ShinMojoJojo New Member

Do the instructions for this follow suit with the Fight Night Round 4 demo when it comes to burning?

4. Rick

Rick Moderator

I think so.the folder structure may be different.You might have to add a 16 zeros folder 0000000000000000>.....F>......

5. vertig01983

vertig01983 New Member

The demo is in the usb drive formatted by the console and injected with usbxtafgui

6. vertig01983

vertig01983 New Member

Yes the folder with 16 zeros is there, I've done this many times but sometimes when I launch the demo it gets me that error, I don't know why because the demo is in the usb drive formatted as memory unit and not in a DVD or CD...a few times I've managed to fix this by changing the name of the folder inside the folder with 16 zeros, (4541894F in this case), but with this demo it doesn't seem to work..any ideas?

7. Rick

Rick Moderator

Not sure,is anyone else having problems?

8. oves

oves New Member

try burning it on a dvd-r at a low speed so it takes its time

9. luis340

luis340 New Member

i unrar it an pu it in a dvd-r but it not appear in the xbox 360 any help

10. Rick

Rick Moderator

11. luis340

luis340 New Member

hey one last thing the copy that say there where i paste there the download folder what folder is that i am kind of lost sorry for askin to much hehe

12. Rick

Rick Moderator

if you are using a usb flash drive copy it after extracted using usbxtaf to the 00000 folder