forza 3 car packs

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by enter, Jul 3, 2010.

1. enter

enter New Member

Hello, my first post and i have a question/request, i purchased all four forza 3 car pack dlc but my xbox 360/forza 3 doesn't recognise it like it's never there. Yes i did call microsoft but they didn't want to know about it, now my request is going to be can i upload the car packs here and see if someone can get it working on their 360. So then atleast i'd know if its my xbox360 or the dlc is corrupted.

Thanks

2. Andami

Andami Addict

Kinda obvious question, but have you tried redownloading them?

3. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

You may want to delete them all and try to redownload them. Also make sure your updated to the newest Title Update on your 360. If it still doesn't work you may try to delete your cache, if you don't have XBL then you may not want to delete your cache as it'll delete all of your title updates.

4. enter

enter New Member

thanks for the reply, i have tried clearing the cache and re downloading but still no good, i am willing to upload here and get some one else to try and see if it works..

i don't want to break the forum rules or can the mods put a blind eye *wink wink*

5. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

If you payed for the DLC then you can't upload them here, also if they were payed for the only people that could use them would be people with a Jtag console and if the content shows up on your 360 someone using on a Jtag console wouldn't help solve the problem.

After you purchased the DLC did you have the Red Rings of Death and got another 360 or did you download the DLC using your hard drive and a friends console?

6. Wandsbek

Wandsbek Resident

1.) you need TU#4
    2.) do you did a new gamertag ? > the DLC's are GT bounded
    3.) like Dark Scyth said, if you got a new xbox you need to transfer the Licenses