Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Elricmon, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Elricmon

Elricmon Elite Member

[​IMG]

I'm sure many already know this, but for the ones who don't, a new Golden Sun was announced in the E3 2009, but at E3 2010, Golden Sun gained a new title: Dark Dawn (and a new trailer was presented).
    With this thread I just wanted to know if there are anymore Golden Sun lovers and what are your expectations for the next installment :D

2. lem_is_cool

lem_is_cool Resident

Golden sun was great. Can't beat a good old RPG with block pushing puzzles everywhere. I think I might go back and replay the others.

3. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

I really wished I had actually bought the GBA games as I borrowed the first and second from a friend and loved the games! That's why I've already pre-ordered this :). Hopefully this will be just as good. From the screenshots and videos I've seen that seems to be the case ;)

4. Elricmon

Elricmon Elite Member

Yeah, I actually think the same. I never thought I could actually get into a GBA game like this, but the story, the attacks, the characters, and most of all, the epic soundtrack made me an actual Golden Sun fan. As for Dark Dawn, I think it's going to be one of the greastest RPGs of all time, and I just found a reason for buying a DS (which means working in the Summer :D)

5. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

For some reason I could never really get into these games. They are good RPG's but just not for me I guess. I'm into pretty much Square RPG out there (Final Fantasy series, Chrono Series) and RPG's made by Atlus (Shin Megami Tensei) latest game i'm playing is Persona 3 Portable, which has one of the most unique stories to a game I've ever seen (a good unique story). I think I might download this when its available and if I like it I'll buy it, if not then it gets trashed, as I do believe in supporting the developers but not if I don't like the game..