1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Denied: Halo 4 Concept Art Premium Theme

Discussion in 'Requests' started by xXTacoGuyXx, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXTacoGuyXx

xXTacoGuyXx Addict

I was wondering if anyone has managed to get this, and if they could please upload it here. Only reason i want this is cause i'm a massive halo fan. If someone could please do this, that'd be wonderful. Thanks!

2. xXTacoGuyXx

xXTacoGuyXx Addict

Bumping for curiosity.

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Looks like it can be purchased in Halo Waypoint? Halo 4 Concept Art Premium Theme

If so then its not something we can upload here, if thats not the case let me know and ill keep an eye out. I dont personally have it though.

4. xXTacoGuyXx

xXTacoGuyXx Addict

Damn. Didn't know that. All i'd seen were pictures over at a different forum, and that there was a competition to get codes for it. :/ Oh well, looks like ill have to cough up MSP to buy it (even though i have 500 left... >.>)

5. Local Handyman

Local Handyman New Member

Well at least you can get it if you really want it that bad, the art looks pretty good however not enough to make me buy the theme.

6. MasterChief

MasterChief Addict

As much as i love halo i refuse to buy themes, i would sooner make my own. We also have a good chunk of free premium themes too, all of which i think are on Digiex (Y)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.