Halo Personality Quiz

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by KillerWhiteMan, Jun 3, 2010.

1. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

IGN has created a Halo Personality Quiz. The quiz is just a few simple questions that determine where you would fit in the Halo universe, particularly in the upcoming game Halo: Reach. Take the test here, and post up your results ;).

Here were my results:

[​IMG]

Jun-A266​

You are Warrant Officer Jun A-266, a Spartan-III sniper in Noble Team. You like to be back from the action, rifle in hand, crosshairs on a Covenant skull. But just because you're detached from your squad, that doesn't mean you're ever incommunicado. You have a reputation as something of a chatterbox, which would be annoying if you weren't so full of solid intel. You're tough, but not unbreakable. Your personnel file indicates some past battle trauma. Whatever, war is war. You'll deal with it later.

2. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I would take the quiz but I know there isn't one that says "There is no place for you in the Halo Universe and you would rather play a game thats good." So I guess I can't really take the quiz.

3. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Atta boy, Killer! ;)

4. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

*gasp* My post was deleted, how dare you, you ridiculous Bungie fanboys!

5. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

I ended up being an ODST :)

6. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

I got recommend as a Grunt, but its not my fault I like to hide and not do much for the team! ;) I do offer Team Announcements of interest over voice chat however, usually updating people in relevant interests.

7. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

*gasp* My comment is back! (I think i'm done being annoying now...probably not).

8. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Master Chief John-117

You are Master Chief John-117, a cybernetically enhanced super-soldier. The last hope between the Covenant, the Flood and the destruction of all humanity. As part of the UNSC's top-secret Spartan-II program, you were molded from a young age to withstand the most difficult physical and mental challenges imaginable. As a squad leader, you inspire unequivocal loyalty. As a lone operator, you are deadly. Yes, you are more than just a Marine, but behind the catalytic thyroid implants, occipital capillary reversals and superconductive neural dendrites, you are as human as they come.

9. P.KID

P.KID Addict

sme as nutty. :P
    Master Chief John-117
    You are Master Chief John-117, a cybernetically enhanced super-soldier. The last hope between the Covenant, the Flood and the destruction of all humanity. As part of the UNSC's top-secret Spartan-II program, you were molded from a young age to withstand the most difficult physical and mental challenges imaginable. As a squad leader, you inspire unequivocal loyalty. As a lone operator, you are deadly. Yes, you are more than just a Marine, but behind the catalytic thyroid implants, occipital capillary reversals and superconductive neural dendrites, you are as human as they come

10. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Pfft, I am an ODST! I am a sly, little recon bugger!

11. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

Jun-A266
    You are Warrant Officer Jun A-266, a Spartan-III sniper in Noble Team. You like to be back from the action, rifle in hand, crosshairs on a Covenant skull. But just because you're detached from your squad, that doesn't mean you're ever incommunicado. You have a reputation as something of a chatterbox, which would be annoying if you weren't so full of solid intel. You're tough, but not unbreakable. Your personnel file indicates some past battle trauma. Whatever, war is war. You'll deal with it later.

I guess this test works quite well. As some of you may know, I like to snipe peoples heads off in games :D