Hddhackr 1.30 help looked everywhere for a fix.

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by Goth1sniper, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Goth1sniper

Goth1sniper New Member

I hope im posting this is the rite forum.

Here is what I need help with.
    I used hddhackr 1.30 on my 250gb wd2500bevt wd Scorpio blue. An every thing flashed good I got a green message on my screen saying remove hd an shutdown pc not restart "something like that". I hooked up the hd to my 360 an booted it went to the memory page an it was saying unformatted hd so I tried to format an put my s number in. The bar was 1/2 way an stayed there for about 2mins. Then a error piped up saying failed.
    I retried the hddhackr again an it told me every thing mached the hddss.bin
    It was reading the drive as a samsung 360 hd.

Btw when I flashed the 1st time it didn't asked to wright the ss1/2/3 so on my 2nd try to flash I did that. It went through the process an was 100% done.
    I then plugged the hdd back in to my 360 an booted then it was stuck at the 360 boot logo for about 5mins then after the 5mins I went to memory tap an it was saying the same thing as it did for the 1st flash. So I tryed formatting an got the same error.
    So I thought I can restart the drive back to new an try some more but both undo1.bin an undo2.bin size was 0. So I skipped that an tried to reflash with a 60gb hddss.bin. Flashed good got the same green. Message saying unhook hd an shutdown pc. So I plugged it back in my 360 an sane thing error when trying to format.

If anyone can help please do lol.

Thanks Bobby.

2. Rick

Rick Moderator

Usually if something goes wrong you undo the drive first with hddhackr,format it with windows then flash it with hddhackr

3. Goth1sniper

Goth1sniper New Member

I can't undo with hddhackr an undo.bin. The 1st time I flashed it did not make my undo.bin right. It made the file size for it 0 an when I do try to use the undo.bin hddhackr gives me a error saying size missmach

4. Rick

Rick Moderator

This was from the guide,i'm not sure what the success rate is.

5. Goth1sniper

Goth1sniper New Member

I lOoked at all the files in there an non match. My mdl is wd2500bevt - 11zct0 S/n wxv0e99daza4
    There is one in there that kinda matches but the s/n don't I will see if I can find one on google.

Edit no luck with finding a undo.bin for my drive :(

6. Goth1sniper

Goth1sniper New Member

Ok I tryed alot of things to get it working an no go. So what I think is the hd it's self is bad. Because when I try to format in 360 it sticks 1/2 way an the drive clicks 1 time loud an about 45 sec later the 360 gives me that error. Same when I did a reflash to stock "note not my undo.bin someone else undo file that worked" I didn't buy the drive I got it out of a old laptop I was working on for someone that didn't pay for the work did

7. Rick

Rick Moderator