Help: Sony erricsson W995

Discussion in 'Computer and Technology Discussion' started by P.KID, Jul 12, 2009.

1. P.KID

P.KID Addict

So i just bought a sony erric. w995 yesterday. and i really needed help in putting games on it. i keep on trying to put the games in every folder and testing to see if they show up on the phone but they dont. The game formats are jar and jad. any hlp plz :D

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

What about if you Bluetooth the games to the phone? On my Dads K750i I simply sent the game across via Bluetooth from my PC and when the phone received the file it would ask if you wanted to install it.

3. P.KID

P.KID Addict

thnx for the info but i don have bluetooth/infrared on my laptop. what folder do i put the games on the phone or do you create a folder for games? :) (i have tried to put them in OTHER folder still cant see them. :(

4. Slaz

Slaz Roast as you make toast!

I have a W350i as my phone, and to install games, I usually connect the phone to my PC by using the USB cable (no software from disc required, just choose for USB mode on the phone). My phone created it's own .jad files for installation based on the game's content and the phone's software, so I only copy the .jar file in the root directory and it'll install the game after opening it in the phone's file manager. At last it prompts where to install it, either the game or apps directory.

All games installed this way have to be license free, you can torrent kind of any game like this. Hope it helps.

P.KID likes this.