How to get the best graphics for an X360 game

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by AntiNaz, Dec 10, 2008.

1. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Hi, What TV/monitor do all of you use to get the highest quality picture? I am using an Acer monitor and it looks really good for gaming but I need to buy a new TV soon. Anybody willing to help me out here?

2. Safinn

Safinn Addict

Hey im looking for a new TV soon aswell. Well really you want a HD TV preferably 1080i or 1080p. They cost quite a bit though.

3. MunkyMagikUK

MunkyMagikUK Digiex Blogger

As I said to Safinn in the Christmas want thread, you can't go wrong with Samsung's tbh. Me, Trebor, Haloman all have Samsung TV's, and I think InsaneNutter has a Samsung monitor for his PC and they are brilliant. They also have a gaming mode, designed for use with the 360.

4. Safinn

Safinn Addict

5. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Alright, Ill look towards the samsung side of life =D. Thanks guys, you rock

6. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

When doing reaserch for a new TV we found the new Panasonic’s beat Samsung for TV’s at the moment which is something to bear in mind, Although to be perfectly honest we have 3 Samsung monitors and a Samsung HDTV with the 360 hooked up to it and the picture quality is spot on with them all, you won’t be disappointed getting a Samsung.

We just got this TV to replace the 13 year old CRT TV in the living room: Panasonic - TX-32LZD85 LCD-TV

1080p Blue-rays look stunning on it, it really does make downloaded 720p TV shows look poor quality in comparison, there still a dam good picture though :)

The TV also does 100hz which I must admit does make certain things look a lot smoother.

What’s your budget for a HDTV? Its more easy to recommend a TV with a price in mind, a good starting point is the thread Munky linked you to where we were talking about cheap but good TV’s the other week.

7. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Nutter, thats a 32 incher right? Really nice TV, I have to admit. But I was looking for something in the 42 - 46 range for HDTV LCD and a 22 incher for a computer monitor that has a really nice picture.

8. Simgee

Simgee Member

my LG 22 inch hd lcd has a really clear picture and great clarity.

9. Safinn

Safinn Addict

I got my new TV! I got a Sont Bravia KDL-26S4000 !! And I love it!!

I strongly suggest one of the S series in the Sony Bravia range. A little expensive though.

10. XcyncroJ

XcyncroJ New Member

I have SAMSUNG 1080p 40"

EXCELLENT for 360!

11. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

I have a 32' inch Dynex Flat screen TV. No Dynex isn't as popular as Panasonic or so. Though the TV was on sell not to long ago. (Black Friday) $399 at Mejiers. It says its 720p Though the Xbox lets it go to 1080i via HDMI and 1080p on the default wire's. I do this TV is a great buy for anyone who really wanted to see the 360 great.

12. MikkelPixel

MikkelPixel Resident

i have a 42 inch philips plasma t.v really good for xbox360 and am sure their cheap now

13. jaeden2

jaeden2 Member

i have a 80 inch projector and its pretty good graphics, beats my 15inch TV.