Husband does all for his disabled wife, deserves one epic 15 yr anniversary

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Micah Nielsen, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Micah Nielsen

Micah Nielsen New Member

Hi
    I am in need of major help.
    Husband's Xbox 360 disc tray doesn't work at all. No reading,playing opening,etc....
    All of his gmes he buys from Xbox market or live. He has the demo of the proving ground and I want to surprise him hoping somehow with obtaining the full version. No disc copy period. I can't find on Xbox even though they say its there. Can any person, master, robot whatever tell me how I can buy, download, jack , require this game legal or not for him?

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

You can't buy a downloadable version of Tony Hawks Proving Ground unfortunately, its only available on a disc.

You can however purchase the newest game in the Tony Hawks series, Tony Hawks 5. The game got some bad reviews due to having loads of bugs, however those have since been patched and I found it quite an enjoyable game.

3. Harcroft

Harcroft Addict

Give the top of the case above the DVD drive a good smack, see if it ejects the drive tray.
    If it does and still doesn't read a disk, try one of the laser cleaning disk brushes.

Xbox360 DVD drives are known for being pretty crappy. You may have some luck finding a repair center or "modder" to replace the entire DVD drive mechanism while keeping the original circuit board.