1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

ISO2GOD v1.3.6 Download - Convert Xbox 360 XGD3 ISO's to GOD's (Games on Demand)

Discussion in 'Apps (PC)' started by InsaneNutter, Oct 11, 2011.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

ISO2GoD - Xbox 360 ISO To Games on Demand Converter for Jtag / RGH Xbox 360 Consoles

What is ISO 2 GoD?:

Iso2GoD is a tool used to convert an Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 ISO images into Games on Demand containers, removing the need for a DVD drive in your 360. This allows games to load much faster from the internal Xbox 360 hard drive and silences the extremely loud DVD drives present in a lot of older Xbox 360 consoles.

For those of you who like convenience you no longer need the disc in the console to play your Xbox 360 game library.

This version of ISO2GoD supports Xbox 360 XGD3 ISO's, so you will have no problem converting any game released to date. Please be away ISO2God requires a Jtagged or RGH Xbox 360 console, it is no use for any other type of Xbox 360.

iso2god-xbox360iso-converter.png

ISO2GoD recommended settings:

Getting started with ISO2GoD is very easy, all you need to do is:

1. Set an output path, this is where the Xbox 360 Games on Demand container will be saved
    2. Set a rebuild path, any temp files will be stored here and can be deleted once the ISO had been converted to a Games on Demand container (GoD)
    3. Now importantly for Padding, select "Full (ISO Rebuild)". - If the game is only 1gb thats all the game will take up, if you do not select this the end result will be the same size as an Xbox 360 DVD. So save yourself loads of hard drive room and select this, their is no downside!

iso2god-xbox360.jpg

Once ISO2GoD has converted your Xbox 360 ISO to a Games on Demand container you simply copy the files / folders of the created Games on Demand package to Content\0000000000000000 on your Xbox 360's internal hard drive, the games will appear on the dashboard as installed games and you can load them without the DVD present in your Xbox 360's DVD drive.

ISO2GoD is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10, however various security programs can interfere with it, so be sure to disable those.

Download ISO 2 God 1.3.6:

Download ISO2GoD 1.3.6

Note: this download keeps getting classed as a false positive by Norton / Symantec, so we have had to upload it else where to stop Digiex been flagged as malicious website. If the link is ever down please let us know and we will re upload it. ISO2GoD is totally safe, however due to the way it works it is often incorrectly classified as harmful software.

2. stevenash

stevenash Member

would this work on a flashed xbox360 slim if I have a slim hdd data transfer cable?

3. Rick

Rick Moderator

look at this

4. thekorngear

thekorngear Resident

Any possibilities for coming days? We got to download an iso. Make the ISOs GOD by this awesome tool and just one step behind from getting em playable on our ixtreme flashed boxes. :P

5. InsaneNutter

You will never be able to use this on just a flashed Xbox 360, your basically tricking the console in to thinking a burned game is a legit game. Every method of hacking the 360 to run unsigned code has been done by hardware.

Although i would never say its impossible, its extremely unlikely any sort of softmod will ever be possible on the 360.

6. VbHD

VbHD New Member

Registered with this website just to say how happy I am this program was made. Thankyou times a million.

Vliyfy likes this.
  7. BlockABoots

BlockABoots Elite Member

Why do you need to have the Mode as Full ISO rebuild, would it be ok to have it as cropped to help save disc space?

8. InsaneNutter

Full ISO rebuild saves disc space, cropped never did when i last used this.

9. Vliyfy

Vliyfy New Member

Hey, I'm using iso2god for quite a while now. It always worked perfectly. I have now tried to make images out of some old iso-discs (used them some month ago for an old, flashed xbox).
    So what I did is basicly to make an iso-image out of the disc, send it through the iso2god-converter and then played it on my new jtagged-xbox. Most of the games work perfectly but a few are now without sound...
    any idea? thanx in advance ;)
    Vliyfy

10. Thedragonfiend

Thedragonfiend Member

The sound thing is probably missing sound files...

But you say you made them out of iso disks... That doesnt make any sense... Why make an iso out of a disk which you burned an iso to... Thats like burning music onto a disc ripping it off the disc then reburning it because you like you music to be lower quality... Its just stupid... Just use the iso's files you used to make the discs in the first place

11. jakej

jakej New Member

Is it possible you could add an option to not check available diskspace? Under Linux (Ubuntu 13.04 64bit with wine 1.5) I get the following:

Free Disk Space: [Not supported for Mono. Sorry!]

Yet I have plenty available. AFAIK, this is the only thing preventing me from running it under wine.

Thanks!

12. DARKFiB3R

DARKFiB3R Member

Link is down :)

13. InsaneNutter

Thanks for letting me know, i've added a new link!

DARKFiB3R likes this.
  14. triass

triass New Member

thx a lot

15. Saad Zimat

Saad Zimat New Member

Hi pls, can this work on a X360S LT+ 3.0 ??? *-)

16. InsaneNutter

Nope you need a Jtag or RGH hacked console.

17. HugoDebo

HugoDebo New Member

Can you tell me how to get past this? Every time i try converting this is what I get.
    Memory stream is not expandable See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

18. InsaneNutter

Try running Windows Update and installing any .NET framework updates available for your computer.

19. benmichael

benmichael New Member

the link doesn't work. Is the attached file the link?

20. oskr98

oskr98 New Member

Question...if i own a god in my account..but i can't download it through the console...can i copy to the hard drive with this?