1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Minecraft Xbox 360 Title Update Collection Download (Title Update 60)

Discussion in 'Title Updates' started by Hoffman, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Abood901

Abood901 Member

I have them both but dont use them . I manually input the update in the file. usbxtaf doesnt recognize my usb anyways

2. Abood901

Abood901 Member

Thx for the update been waiting so much

3. nonya

nonya New Member

uuh...waiting so much? for tu60? it came out 2 days ago...

4. Abood901

Abood901 Member

Yes. Because I rarely have time for large downloads, so i downloaded TU 31 temporarily until the next update came out. Now so much new stuff. Thanks again!
    But which update has concrete?

5. JMan203

JMan203 New Member

Where are the downloads? I have searched everywhere on this forum and there are no clickable download links?

6. Digiex Bot

Digiex Bot Resident

Unfortunately as per the first post we got a DMCA request from Mojang Synergies AB and can no longer make any past or future Minecraft updates available:

"It is with regret that on the 28th of December 2017, we have had to take these downloads down due to a legal DMCA Takedown Request from Mojang Synergies AB

While it's our view that Title Updates which are freely available on Xbox.com for all users and publicly available are suitable for sharing of historic versions, sadly under the rules of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act once we receive a request we had to remove access within 24 hours otherwise we become liable for hosting them against the wishes of the copyright owner. We would strongly suggest Mojang Synergies AB consider if shutting down Historic Title Updates mirrors is worthwhile - but that's one for the community to debate and how Mojang Synergies AB feels about users having access to all versions.

This is not the Mojang that was once widely known for supporting previous version tools (and infact still do on PC/Mac versions) as well as the modding community providing the retail game is not provided (which Title Updates are not, they are just patches)"

7. Microsoft basically destroyed Mojang.
    Attempt to remove historic title updates is completely worthless. Me and lots of other people have downloaded the files, so they can share it somewhere else. They are also now available at lots of places (even in Aurora Title Update downloader).
    Micro$oft is stupid.
    EDIT: at least i can download it from Aurora. I hope they won't remove it (i love old MC versions)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2018
  8. I would upload it to BitTorrent, so Microsoft lawyers cannot do anything!
    Unfortunately, i did not download it completely, because it crashed due to my unstable internet :(
    ***k microsoft

9. Abood901

Abood901 Member

just can you recommend any working tools to put the downloaded maps into usb for windows 10. Horizon and USBXTAF are not wroking for me...

10. That's weird. Horizon does work for me in Windows 10. What error does it display?

11. Abood901

Abood901 Member

it doesnt even recognize my usb. I cant browse it.

12. Older versions due to some strange bug don't display USB. You can
    1. Download latest version from wemod
    2. Add saves/games/other stuff to Content folder manually
    I recommend you to create a new thread

13. Anas Ibrahim

Anas Ibrahim New Member

14. BountyGriefer

BountyGriefer New Member

Is there ANY other list of downloads for these TU's I can find somewhere else? I've been looking everywhere for the past few days and I can't find ANY other downloads.

15. GamingForLife223

GamingForLife223 New Member