1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

New Super Ultimate Injector 3DS [Inject Nes, Snes, GB, GBC, GBA, SMD, GameGear & TurbiGrafx 16 Roms]

Discussion in 'Apps' started by InsaneNutter, Mar 24, 2018.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

pokemon-gba-game-3ds.jpg

New Super Ultimate Injector 3DS is an app created by Asdolo94 which allows you to inject Nes, Snes, GameBoy, GameBoy Colour, GameBoy Advance, Mega Drive, Game Gear and TurbiGrafx 16 roms in to the 3DS, allowing roms of games from these popular classic consoles to be loaded from the 3DS home screen.

Download:

New Super Ultimate Injector 3DS Beta 26

Tutorial:

Nintendo 3DS GBA Game Injection

Screenshots:

3ds-rom-inject-1.jpg 3ds-rom-inject-2.jpg

Link: Reddit Release Thread

EgorFlame and gatekeeper1122 like this.
  2. EgorFlame

EgorFlame New Member

Help me please...
    upload_2019-4-12_21-20-23.png

3. samallmon

samallmon New Member

When I inject a GB or GBC rom, it is only in pixel perfect mode. If I hold start or select, it loads into the mode that's supposed to show the fake Gameboy, but only has the red light on it. PIxel perfect is nice, but sometimes I just want to lounge and have it farther away from my face. GBA roms let me switch between the two.