New TV Series: Do No Harm

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rockman, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

This is a new NBC television series, basically the dude has dual personality issues, which means, he has his good and evil side (the evil side made the show exciting to watch).

If you're interested, there's two episodes and no more because NBC cancelled, yep, cancelled. What a shame.

Do No Harm Canceled | Today News Gazette

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Two episodes, that's pretty fast! wonder how may they had actually made.

It annoyed me when The River got canceled after 6 so don't think ill watch. Was it any good?

3. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

Just checked for The River, and it has eight episodes in total.

It seems worth watching, so I'll give it a try regardless of being cancelled. It isn't the first nor the last I'd watch a cancelled series.

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Ah two more than i remember ;) they are many great cancelled / ended series, Lost, Prison Break, 24, Heroes, Les Vegas (ended on a big cliffhanger).

Alcatraz is another recent cancelled series with a total of 13 episodes, that really only just started getting going too!

5. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

I didn't really mind them cancelling/finishing Prison Break because it was starting to get out of place. And based on the series name, season one did its purpose, though break out might've only been the beginning.

Lost's ending was quite unfortunate as they didn't give it a justifiable ending nor answer the questions that were there.

Heroes? Wish they wouldn't had done beyond season one because it started to get ridiculous as all would get super powers (see season four).

6. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

This is how it seems to go with most shows shown in the US now :( Either they start off with a very interesting premise but stretch it out too much that the audience turns off and then the show gets cancelled or the writers create something extraordinary to start off with and then lose steam as they don't know how to carry on or finish or even match what came before. Hence why new shows get even less of a chance than they used to. I've lost count the amount of shows I really liked that got cancelled too soon (Pushing Daisies, Last Resort, Firefly, The River, Alphas, Sarah Connor TTC, Alcatraz, Jericho etc etc etc).