1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Pokemon Aura Mew Distribution Cartridge GBA Rom Download [UK / EUR]

Discussion in 'Pokemon GBA Event Distributions' started by Professor Oak, Dec 23, 2017.

1. fabio00

fabio00 Active Member

I just wonder how the heck that battery isn't dead yet lol. Almost 20 years xD
    And what we are doing to that guy is almost a favor, I think it shouldn't be hard for him to accept the deal.

2. Invader TAK

Invader TAK Active Member

Because Gen 1 games don't have an internal clock to drain the battery at an accelerated rate.

Deoxyz and fabio00 like this.
  3. Deoxyz

Deoxyz Resident

For the record, I contacted the owner of the Gen 1 Mew cart. Would anyone believe me if I say it won't cost a cent, other than shipping?
    That's the truth. I'll be shipping my cart dumper to them by Monday.

I'll share all the details/pictures, etc later on, once we have the savefile posted in it's own thread.

Though, if anyone was considering contributing for this, keep the thought in mind, or contact me about it whenever. Because we'll still need funds and luckily they can be directed towards future projects.

Shank, ronaldo99, Invader TAK and 2 others like this.
  4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

A fantastic result @Deoxyz it's nice to find people can be reasonable to deal with. I shall feel much better when it's dumped as that battery really can't have a lot of juice left in it now.

5. theSLAYER

theSLAYER Member

that actually reminds me of the Shiny Zigzagoon UI

6. Ammako

Ammako :3

Also, I guess it could have seemed obvious to some, but using the multi mode to distribute to more than one game at once gives out identical clones to every game.
    At least it did that for 10ANNIV.

Invader TAK and InsaneNutter like this.
  7. Invader TAK

Invader TAK Active Member

I wonder if Nintendo/GameFreak knew this and that's why they only distributed to one game at a time. I'm guessing the UK Shiny Zigzagoon distro either doesn't give out identical clones or they didn't care since the cart also had the Berry Glitch fix.

8. Deoxyz

Deoxyz Resident

9. YoshiMoshi

YoshiMoshi Active Member