1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Nintendo 3DS Demo Download [CIA / 3DS]

Discussion in 'Pokemon Demos & Bonus Discs' started by InsaneNutter, Jan 18, 2015.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

pokemon-special-demo.png

About the game:

The Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version is set briefly in Mossdeep City. This demo has you select a starter Pokémon between Grovyle, Combusken & Marshtomp. From there, you travel throughout Mossdeep City, finding trainers and even encountering both Team Aqua and Team Magma admins in a nearby cave

This allows you to encounter various Pokémon including Loudred, Nosepass, Linoone & Slakoth, all of which originated in Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire. The demo will culminate in the obtaining of a Mega Evolution, one which has never been seen outside of this demo before now. They also wish for you to play the demo every day, saying something special will happen if so.

This demo is rather unique in that it will allow you to transfer aspects of the demo to the main Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games once purchased. This is done through the Pokémon Link feature of the games.

The demo will allow you to send over any items that you have collected throughout the playing of the demo, as well as the special Mega Steelix and Mega Glalie encountered in the demo.

Information:

You need a Gateway Flashcard homebrew enabled 3DS to play this demo

How to play the demo on your 3DS:

1 - Extract the demo from the rar file (WinRAR works well on Windows)
    2 - Copy to the Micro SD Card inside your Gateway Flashcard
    3 - Choose the demo from the Gateway Menu and enjoy the demo

Download:

Download Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Specia Demo Nintendo 3DS Demo

gatekeeper1122, HaxAras and Rick like this.
  2. fabio00

fabio00 Well-Known Member

From which region is this rom from? I want the japanese one but I don't find it anywhere...

3. InsaneNutter

The demo is should be region free, same as the full game.

fabio00 likes this.
  4. fabio00

The thing is that there is a difference in the Pokemon received, Steelix is japanese only. But Glalie can also have a japanese OT according to bulbapedia.
    So, that made me think that all regions have all languages but there was that regional difference in the Pokemon received.

5. InsaneNutter

Have you tried playing this on a JPN 3DS? it could well be changing things based on the region of the 3DS.

For example when you put a Pokemon Gen 6 or 7 cartridge in a JPN 3DS you get the JPN banner on the 3DS home screen, however when you put the same cartridge in a US / EUR 3DS you get a different banner.

I can try this on my JPN 3DS at some point to try confirm this, however I don't have access to it at present.

fabio00 likes this.
  6. fabio00

Oh, I didn't know that. I don't have a jap 3ds, in fact I was just asking for preservation proposes. Thank you for your answer!

7. theSLAYER

theSLAYER Active Member

Yup, from my experience, it's actually the same game, and determines the wild mega based on the region of the 3DS.

fabio00 likes this.