1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Completed: Prince of persia, COD 4, Afro samurai

Discussion in 'Requests' started by stump, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stump

stump New Member

thanx in advance!:D

2. soulslayer09

soulslayer09 Active Member

if your asking for demos there is no cod 4 demo fir the xbox 360. As for Afro Samurai, i think but im not sure, that someone already uploaded this to the Digiex FTP server. Check the consoles and homebrew section.

3. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I'm downloading the Afro Samurai demo, as soulslayer said there isn't a CoD4 demo. I think the Prince of Persia got removed from XBL as I can't find it. Maybe king has downloaded the demo to his 360.

4. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

I checked my download history, I couldn't find Prince of Persia. I'm guessing theres not a demo out. As its not on Xbox.com and I can't find it on my download history. Which I download every demo once they are released. If for nothing else just to add them to my download history.

Plus nothing is on MajorNelson.com about it.

5. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I could of swore there was a Prince of Persia demo out and just never downloaded it.

Update: Afro Samurai is now completed. Link

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.