1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

[Release] RGStarter | Easily Setup Any Hacked XBOX360 With A Few Clicks!

Discussion in 'Consoles and Homebrew' started by Klepto, May 6, 2022.

1. Klepto

Klepto New Member

Hello Lads! Today I bring to you RGStarter! RGstarter allows you to quickly install anything that you select, when it comes to Stealth Servers, Modpacks, Essentials and homebrew in a very organized and simple way, making it very easy to simply copy and paste everything over to your consoles HDD or Memory Unit!

You can also setup any external drive to allow for Ubuntu or Gentoo linux usage on the Xbox 360! It will download and extract all the necessary files (thanks to team Free60 for porting Linux over to the Xbox 360) and make your device ready for very easy usage! Simple plug in your USB and boot xell!
    NOTE: 4GB Coronas are not complatible, there are also some reports ot 16MB coronas not working as well. It's a 50/50 on 16MB Consoles

You can find the Download links and VirusTotal links in my discord!
    discord.com/invite/ufJwYpBEgW
    RGStarter is currently in V1.2 because I have not yet released it here.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2022