1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

RGLoader Download: Create an Xbox 360 Devkit XDK Nand For RGH Hacked Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Libxenon Homebrew / Jtag & Reset Glitch Content' started by tjd2, Feb 25, 2018.

1. tjd2

tjd2 I like Perfect Dark and Xbox 360 betas.

RGLoader allows you to build a Devkit (XDK) Nand for your RGH hacked Xbox 360.

I have created archive of almost all RGLoader versions, including version 0.98. It's hard to find a lot of these versions now so if you found another version please post it here.

The file system data also included in this archive so you have everything required to build a Devkit XDK nand for your RGH hacked Xbox 360.

The best version of RGLoader is v400 for 16537, even GTA V with aurora trainer works with this version.

RGLoader isn't stable. It's unstable, has buggy bootanim and not working OG xbox emulator. It has use only for powerusers, enthusiasts and developers (and those, who want to play betas, but some of them don't require XDK)
    Some tips:
    • Don't create new profile ingame (RGL hangs). Use Xbox live Options/Create profile in XDK launcher.
    • OG xbox emulator hangs at xbox logo.
    • If xbox hangs, you can try to launch another xex using neighborhood. It usually reboots xbox for unknown reason, but sometimes it works and you don't have to reboot xbox.
    • If custom bootanim does not launch, it launches twice at next reboot (i don't know how to solve it)
    • If you cannot connect to RGLoader using SDK, go to Network Settings/Debug settings and set IP to automatic and them after while back to Manual
    • This is my RGL config. If you cannot set it to boot to Freestyle/Aurora, you can look inside.
    [Filters]

Block_Live_Dns = 1 ;block xbox live servers

[Expansion]

Map_USB_Mass = 1 ;map usb drives to xbox neighborhood

Persistent_Patches = 1 ;enable patch reloading on every xeximageload.

;Boot_Animation_Path = \SystemRoot\RGL_bootanim.xex ;path to new bootanim xex

;Boot_Animation_Movie = Hdd:\bootanim.wmv ;path to new bootanim xex

HUD_Jump_To_XShell = 1 ;Replaces family settings button in HUD with "Return to XShell"

Retail_Profile_Encryption = 1 ; Enables retail profiles on devkit kernel
    ;*WARNING: This may corrupt live profiles! Do not enable this patch if you have profiles you want to keep clean!

[Config]

;Default_Dashboard = \SystemRoot\dash.xex ;sets the metro dash as the default dash

Default_Dashboard = \Device\Flash\xshell.xex ;sets the devkit launcher as the default dash

Redirect_Xshell_Start_But = \Device\Harddisk0\Partition1\Aurora\Aurora.xex ;redirect start button in xshell

No_Sign_Notice = 0 ;Disables xbox live signin warning when enabled

[Plugins]
    Plugin1 = none
    Plugin2 = none
    Plugin3 = none
    Plugin4 = none
    Plugin5 = none

Download:

Download RG Loader Build Archive

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  2. tjd2

tjd2 I like Perfect Dark and Xbox 360 betas.

If someone wants to help with connecting debugger (Xbox Watson, kdnet) to RGL, i can help!