1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Not Possible: rockband 2 xbox360 demo ?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by paddywalk, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paddywalk

paddywalk Member

hi thanks for taking the time to read this i recently got to play a rock band 2 demo at gamestop and i was confused because i can't find it anywhere else i can't afford the game or the band stuff so i basicly played that demo abbout fifty time in gamestop lol does anyone know where i can get the demo pleaseeeeeeee i would be so grateful it had peace sales by megadeth chopsuey by system of a down and also keep them separated by the offspring i cant remember the rest of the songs also there was a guitar hero world tour one too either one would be fine but i would like both thx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D also there was a rockband 1 demo for xbox360 from oxm magazine can't find that either

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
  2. Hoffman

Hoffman Addict

This is another game I don’t think the demo was ever on Xbox Live for unfortunately. I’ve check a few of my sources and can’t find a demo of the game anywhere.

3. paddywalk

paddywalk Member

thanks for looking i appreciate it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.