Running Games from USB on Xbox360..???

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by abdullahshafin, Jul 30, 2009.

1. abdullahshafin

abdullahshafin Member

I have a question, can I play xbox360's game demos by putting them in a flash drive and connecting it with a xbox? :S
    Cause i tried and unfortunately, i wasnt able to run it using a usb....... :(
    I did ran one game demo(downloaded from your website) by burning it on a DVD and it went well, thanks alot for that.......! :)
    *i dont know how to copy the game demo from flash drive to Xbox360's Harddrive.........!! :-$

2. abdullahshafin

abdullahshafin Member

Okay then, I'm gonna burn an other dvd for just 293Mb Demo cause I cant wait to play it.....!! =/
    Thanks all in advance for any help and the demo too....! =)

3. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Games will not run from a USB drive. To put them onto the Hard Drive you have to have something that would allow you to access the 360 Hard Drive on a PC. Things that can access the Hard Drive on the PC are Xport, Xsata and Transfer Cables (basically the 3 things that people use). Other then that there isn't any other way to insert game demos onto the 360 Hard Drive.

abdullahshafin likes this.
  4. abdullahshafin

abdullahshafin Member

I guess I will have to burn DVDs then as I dont know about any of this....thanks alot..! :)

5. kookmasteraj

kookmasteraj Active Member

You could get a rewriteable dvd and use the guide on this site to put multiple demos on 1 dvd, thats kinda like using a usb because you can add more demos or delete them...I think that would work

6. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

I would also recommend burning multiple demos on one DVD. That would probably be the best route for you.

7. ShockResist

ShockResist Resident

i dont think u can play demos from a flash drive but from a cd u can. i dont think u can copy games from a usb to the hard drive.