1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

SMC Playground

Discussion in 'Libxenon Homebrew / Jtag & Reset Glitch Content' started by tjd2, Jan 26, 2018.

1. tjd2

tjd2 Active Member

Simple app, which i made for playing with SMC (Internal chip inside xbox's Southbridge, which manages ROL, dvd tray and some other stuff). It turns off ROL (so if you have trinity like me, the xbox looks like turned off). It also creates other ROL effects.
    upload_2018-1-26_21-8-8.png
    Download: It's pretty useless (also it sometimes crashes my xbox). If you really want it, say it there.
    The UI is trash (i don't understand XUI)

More info:
    Title ID: DEADBEEF
    Based on: MessageBox sample from xbox XDK, but it's heavily edited

Gunz4Hire likes this.
  2. Gunz4Hire

Gunz4Hire Well-Known Member

I have an XDK. I would LOVE to learn how to make a simple app. even a Hello world or something

3. tjd2

tjd2 Active Member

I have only standard Freeboot. XDK isn't needed for programming (but it's good and you can use RGLoader)
    Look at some samples inside xbox SDK (you need to have Visual Studio 2010 PREMIUM installed).
    I was learning it using trial and error

4. Gunz4Hire

Gunz4Hire Well-Known Member

awesome thank you. Any video tutorials you would recommend