Sonic 4 Episode 1

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Slaz, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Slaz

Slaz Roast as you make toast!

I recently noticed on Major Nelson's site that Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 will cost 1200 MS Points.

So they ARE going to pump all money out of it, as I expected (and feared)..

2. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Thats a pretty big thread revive but onto Sonic 4, since they want to milk money out of everyone i'll be sure to download it for free on my Wii.

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Not that i'm saying i completed the game many moths ago or anything like that... but the game really is very short, I had hoped for 800 points, that would have been a fair price.

1200 ms points is too much for Sonic 4, the game is half a Sonic game when compared to all the other classic 2d Sonic games which are 400 points each.

Episode 1 & 2 could have been 800 points each, although short the game is new so that would have been a fair price to me. People could have have got both episodes for 1600 points... which is a fair price as the game is by far the best 2D Sonic game since Sonic and Knuckles. Plus it is a new game, not a re release from years gone by.

If you factor in buying Episode 2 that means you will have spent 2400 for an arcade game... which is just too much if you ask me.

https://digiex.net/digiex/general-chat/6911-some-features-digiex-you-should-know-about.html

4. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

Hmmm I don't know whether to wait for a sale or just get the game. Seeing as I'll have a bit of money around Christmas time I'll probably end up buying it. Wish it were cheaper but Sega knows they can charge 1200 max and get away with it!

5. Jourdan Cameron

Jourdan Cameron Resident

Whoa.. They better release some free DLC...

6. Michael_T

Michael_T Addict

7. Hoffman

Hoffman Addict