1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Completed: Split/Second X360 Demo - OUT TODAY!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by The_Reaper_CooL, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Reaper_CooL

The_Reaper_CooL Member

Hey there!

I've read it on some webpages that there will be a Split/Second demo someday this week. Then suddenly I've seen these news updated: IT'S ALREADY OUT TODAY!!!

So if someone would be kind enough to upload it here that would make us all happy :D

2. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

My new internet will be installed today, within a hour or so, i'd like to try it out, so i'll take up the download in a hour, unless someone would like to get to it sooner.

Upgrading from 3Mb/s to 15Mb/s

UPDATE: I'm going to have to withdraw from the request as I can't seem to connect to XBL with this new modem. I route the internet from the laptop to the 360 but for some reason its just not working anymore with this new modem (says it can't obtain the IP). If anyone knows how to fix it then I can download it and upload it but if not guess i'll be without XBL for awhile.

3. scion14

scion14 Member

i`ll second that:D

4. Andami

Andami Addict

I'll upload it tomorrow after school if it hasn't been by then :)

5. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.