Steam Stuff!

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Assassin, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Assassin

Assassin Addict

I just found some neat websites with some stuff on your Steam account.
    First is this achievement site: SteamStats - Overview

On it you can see the people with the most achievements, the hardest and easiest achievements to earn and the most popular games. If you click on games at the top you will get a list of all the Steam games that have achievements. Click on a game to see all the achievements, how many people have the achievement and how many percent of the people who owen the game have it. You can also make a nice list of your own achievements, by going to player lookup and then entering your profile ID at the bottom space.
    To see what your ID is, go to Steam and click the Community tab. Then at the bar with the URL in it, it should show http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/*number*
    That number is your ID. Enter this and you will get the list. Here's mine:
    SteamStats - Achievements by Assassin

Another little thing I found is a calculator which can calculate how much your Steam account is worth. You can find it here: SteamCalculator.com - How much is your Steam Account worth?
    Once again you will need to enter your ID, and you will get a nice list of all the prices for your games and your account value. Mine apparently is $1001.55.

So yeah, just wanted to show all this to you. ;)

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Nice find Assassin (Y)

Is that the only way to view your Steam achievements? Ive often looked for them in Steam its self but never found them. Valve don’t really make a big deal out of them at the moment from what I can see.

My Steam Achievements (not many!)

My Steam account value is $349.93 or $811.39 without packages

3. Assassin

Assassin Addict

You can look them up in Steam by going to the Community tab and then on the right under Gameplay stats, click 'View all * games'. You will get a list of all the games you have on Steam. The ones that have achievements will have a link under their name saying 'View stats'. Click this and you will get a list of the achievements you got for the game. You can also do this on someone else's page to view their achievements and compare them to youy own by clicking a link at the top of their page.