Summer TV

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nimrod, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

I usually find the Summer quite boring for TV Shows, as most of them seem to end just before Summer break and then restart back in September and October.

I'm addicted to new tv shows, not watching old shows from start to finish. Is there anything of interest running over the summer besides Futurama?

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Young, Dumb and Living Off Mum - probably shouldn't amuse me, however I find most of it hilarious.
    There are a few episodes on the iPlayer - BBC iPlayer - Search results for young dumb

Other than The Real Hustle nothing much is on this summer that interests me.

3. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

True Blood is the only other show I can think of. I watch another show called Eureka and another called Warehouse 13 if you want to watch something a little different. I think the best US shows usually air in the Autumn so most channels air reality programs during the summer months (American Idol, Americas Got Talent etc etc).

4. MasterChief

MasterChief Addict

I quite like Eureka that really is the only thing on at the moment that's not a repeat.

Other than Futurama i've been watching some British TV lately, mainly Top Gear and The I.T. Crowd... 6 episodes per season so there both already over ... :(

5. Pit

Pit Active Member

6. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Jersey shore!