Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD gets THPS 3 content as DLC for $5

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by MasterChief, Jul 3, 2012.

1. MasterChief

MasterChief Addict

On July 18, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD kicks off the Summer of Arcade on Xbox Live. Around 30-45 days after launch, a $5 DLC pack will be added, full of select content from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.

Activision reps couldn't get into specifics on exactly what would be added, but we at least know Airport is one of the levels that made the cut, and that more pros will be included. If this all sounds familiar, it's because the Hawk himself pegged other games in the series as potential sources of DLC for Pro Skater HD.

Source

Really wanted to buy this, but its pretty obvious content has been withheld from the game to release as DLC a month later :(

What do you think? i really want to buy as this game is a true classic, however the whole DLC thing goes against what i believe in.

2. Trebor

Trebor Dolphin Fan

Well considering the fact that I loved the third Tony Hawks game but they're only releasing select attributes for it in this HD release I'd rather just play the original (THPS3). Sounds like a cash grab to me :( Perhaps wait for the game and/or DLC to go on sale or come down in price (if it ever does) MC. That's what I'd do.

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I loved Tony Hawks 1 -3, was also thinking of getting this on release. However now i know content has been cut from the game just to sell at a later date i'm not sure i will now.
    Have to see what exactly is included with it when released.