1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Unofficial Xenia 1.0.1219-texsplit [Xbox 360 Emulator]

Discussion in 'Apps (PC)' started by tjd2, Mar 8, 2018.

1. tjd2

tjd2 I like Perfect Dark and Xbox 360 betas.

This build of xenia 1.0.1219-texsplit launches XBLA games as full and not as trial. Please don't use it for illegal activities (i am playing only minecraft using it, because i already own the full xbla game)
    Original xenia build: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/benvanik/xenia/build/artifacts
    I created another Xenia build, which allows to set custom controls. Use this page to find virtual keycodes. Then input them to file called controls.ini located next to xenia.exe

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    InsaneNutter likes this.
  2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Nice, how do you find compatibility is? the emulator looks to be progressing really well and quite rapidly.

tjd2 likes this.
  3. tjd2

Xenia is still experimental. Only game, that was really playable was Doom. I got lots of graphics issues with Perfect Dark demo and minecraft. I also tried Perfect Dark Zero and Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts. Perfect Dark Zero has funny bug:
    [​IMG]
    And crashes after loading any mission. Combat arena cannot be started. Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts crashes shorly after intro sequence

InsaneNutter likes this.
  4. tjd2

I've created customised Xenia, which allows to remap keys using ini file. Should i upload it?

5. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Sure if you wish, add it to your first post then people can easily find it.