Xbox joysticking unlikely for game set inside vagina

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Hoffman, May 23, 2010.

1. Hoffman

Hoffman Addict

Now this is what Xbox LIVE Arcade mediums should be all about - weird, cheap and very strange games. But unfortunately it looks as if MS wont' allow a truly strange game on their service, a game called 'Privates' in which players lead a small gang of condom hatted marinas as they fight their way through vaginas and bottoms!

More from Xbox joysticking unlikely for game set inside vagina

Attached Files:

2. Andami

Andami Addict

I could honestly see why they canceled the game. Society isn't at the point yet where games like this are generally accepted, even if they are about completely natural things. Xbox has an image to uphold /jk

3. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

I laughed when I heard about this game, but to be honest I don't see it as a problem. Sure it's strange and a little weird, but it's not like society isn't strange and weird at times. I would think MS would at least put this in the Indie Games section, if they didn't want it in the Arcade section.

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

The game has a serious message too:

By the sounds of it the game would be a great way of getting the message across, and in all honesty probably quite fun to play too ;)

5. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

I agree. It would be a much easier way to get the message across to the younger crowd. It's a shame MS won't be putting it in the Arcade. I'm wondering if Sony will be putting on their Playstation Network. Seems like it would make them a lot of money, especially since gamers wouldn't be able to get it on the Xbox Arcade.

6. Goveynetcom

Goveynetcom Member

Funny and informative. The perfect combo. I would have liked to see it at least published, it's a shame M$ has to be like that. The least they could do is go for a PC release.