Xbox LIVE insults and rages

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Rockman, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

I've been playing on Xbox LIVE today, Modern Warfare 2, Split/Second and Dragon Ball Raging Blast, but I was somewhat disappointed.

Because there were no racist, offensive or kids raging. I even was knifing everyone I could but still nothing, are they at MW3? I only have MW1 and MW2.

Those douchebags make gaming even more exciting and hilarious.:P

Xbox LIVE Gold is free from the 9th to the 11th December.

2. Rick

Rick Moderator

Expect some rage kids later tonight.It's 6pm est.

3. seanpr92

seanpr92 Godlike

check xbox live preview forums for rage lol

theres wana be mods there trying to get people banned

4. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

Just frenchies and german users talk, I want people speaking in English, to be more direct from US where the kids are raging at, racist and douchebags. :-/

I tried to find a way to change to X country but nope, anyone knows how?

Great experience but without them, it just gets too serious without any clown talking.

5. Mr.NightmareTM

Mr.NightmareTM Addict

After playing Resident Evil 5 about 4 months ago. I got the most amazingly funny message. Sorry if this offends anyone but you have to read it.

"You fucking dumb bastard, I don't even want to talk to you anymore screw you stupid white trash. I'm blocking communications, I want to kill you and all of your family".

I reported this message from this immature girl who couldn't accept the loose. We had a long flame conversation but that was her last message sent through microphone.

After around 2 months, I deliberatley matched her again and she did the exact same after loosing, rude inappropriate insults. I reported her to Xbox LIVE and nothing happened.

Lol?

6. terrystars

terrystars Member

Some people start being mad online when something bad happened 2 them

7. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

People just can't take insult or rages seriously on online game matches, because it's just a game.

There was a Spainian guy 2 days ago which I played with, and crashed into him on purpose, plus the others did too, and what was his reaction? "You son of a..." "fu... idiots" "sh... heads" "fa...s" (in Spanish)

Was I scared or was I laughing? I was laughing so hard I just wanted a bit more of comedy.

Mr. Nightmare @ I received a message saying "fuck you" on Xbox LIVE and my response was " <3 ".

Not to be taken seriously, really. xD

8. Antony.R

Antony.R Addict

Makes everything more interesting ;), Got to love everyone who rages, I got one on fifa 12 someone messaged me " You cheating son of a b....., I would own you if you played me again", Played him again i won 4-0... He messaged me again saying " Watch out tonight, I'ma track you down and kill you stupid son of a B.... "