Discussion in 'Downloadable Content' started by Harcroft, Nov 16, 2008.
Also, i want someone to archive Playstation 3 delisted games and dlc, because there are some
SilverTheGamer that sounds like a great project, let me know when you get started.
i don't have a PS3 tho. It would be great to start with the lost Metal gear Online DLC. I couldn't find them because "Metal Gear Online" now refers to the MGSV one.
SilverTheGamer I think you missed my point. I am not going to start a DLC project for you on another console.
This is a place to chat about THIS DLC project. This is not the place to tell people you want them to do things for you on another console. But look Digiex has a PS3 forum https://digiex.net/forums/playstation-3-content.70/, and if you ASK NICELY someone might be able to help you. Realistically if you want to see a project like that done, you should start it yourself.
I know, just wanted to say that some are long gone. I will go there
Edit: Sorry i got a bit excited UPLOAD ALL OF THEM AND LINK THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE RARE IF YOU DON'T I WON'T SLEEP AT NIGHT AND I WILL DIE OH GOD PLEASE UPLOAD THEM TO GOOGLE DRIVE
Hello, could you please re-upload the Fight Club dlc?
I want to install the DLC of MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf on my xbox 360, how do you do that?
I found a way to play the Ninja Gaiden DLC again.
Refer to this thread - http://www.ninjaarchives.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1735&p=40078#p40078
Forum was shut down unfortunately.
Other thread on Assembler Games - https://assemblergames.com/threads/ninja-gaiden-2004-hurricane-packs-1-2.66117/
How Do I play Star Wars battlefront 2 DLC on my Xbox 360 RGH? I dont have an Original Xbox =(
After trying put Battlefront 2 DLC to work on Xbox RGH. I finally did It.
All I had to do was installing the Maps with the installer, and manually install the update. If you try to install the update with the installer, you Will receive an error message.
To install manually, you have to change the files in the original game folder by the files that come with the Pack.
It works like a charm now.
Wow, this is amazing! This site is still operational! A big thank you to all who helped to store the DLC, patches and updates for the games here. I haven't been back here in years..... crazy.
I came across this which made me think of you guys and I wanted to share it with you all in case anyone else wants to know what is in the update for Unreal Championship.
The fans called and Unreal has answered.
Utilizing the technical prowess of the Xbox video game system from Microsoft and Xbox Live!, Digital Extremes, the developers of Unreal Championship in conjunction with Epic Games and Atari have completed the auto-update for the game. It will be available for download through Xbox Live! tomorrow, May 22.
This auto-update addresses current exploits with the Translocator, the T.A.G. rifle, the Link gun, auto-aim and team balancing issues, as well as a number of performance enhancements and an improved stats system. The full list of improvements can be found at the official Unreal Championship forum, on the Atari Web site at www.atari.com.
How does the auto-update work? The auto-update is a mandatory download and takes place as soon as a player enters Xbox Live! to compete in Unreal Championship online. The system automatically detects that the game needs to be updated and installs the software onto the Xbox hard drive.
The patch fixed the following items.
1) The T.A.G. Rifle exploit.
2) The Rocket Launcher exploit.
3) All known map exploits.
4) The auto-aim exploit.
5) The novice bot, stats exploit.
6) The message: "No AA" now denotes a server that has auto-aim disabled.
7) The â€˜ghost-flagâ€™ exploit, in CTF matches.
8) Joining full servers: UC now checks if there is room in the game... before loading the map.
9) Resolved an occasional crash when joining a friend's match.
10) Resolved issues with Max Players & Private Slots.
11) Players will now receive 1-point of damage when impeding lifts.
12) The translocator disc will return to the gun, if it impedes a lift.
13) Players can no longer utilize the translocator, to pass through world geometry.
14) Anti-aliasing is now disabled by default. To enable it, depress both thumbsticks simultaneously during the initial UC intro video sequence.
15) Team-balancing fixed. The message "Teams Unbalanced", will show up briefly during an existing match, if the teams become unbalanced.
Lastly has anyone ever heard of an update for Morrowind? Just curious. If there ever was one it is probably long gone. But I'll check around.
Separate names with a comma.