1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Xbox Offline Xbox Live Downloadable Content [DLC] Installers

Discussion in 'Downloadable Content' started by Harcroft, Nov 16, 2008.

1. hobojoe44

hobojoe44 Active Member

Hey is there a Tron 2.0 Killer App DLC installer (NTSC)? I know it's not on the dl list on the first page of this thread; But another thread xbox-sky.cc lists Tron 2.0 Killer App as a "Game with collected DLC"

2. Harcroft

Harcroft Addict

I'm really sorry folks. Life has been VERY busy, and very cruel recently.

But I was able to collect more games recently, and in fact only have 6 games I would like to get my hands on for DLC purposes. Two of which I know for sure have DLC. Fight Club and Pump it Up Exceed.

I am going to be incapacitated physically for a few months starting next week. So I will be able to sit and force myself to work on these installers for you guys and gals of the xbox community.

As for Tron 2.0 killer app. I have a retail, and I HAVE the DLC.

Tron Colors
    Additional Player Colors 665 blocks.

Shareware Level
    Bonus Derez Level 500 blocks.

Team Shareware level
    Bonus Team Derez Level 500 blocks.

That's what I was able to get, so that's what you'll be getting from me soon.

hobojoe44 likes this.
  3. Harcroft

Harcroft Addict

There are several other sites including some open and semi-open torrent sites that house all the DLC work we've done.

Mechassault 2's bonus disk only came out with the 2 maps Mountain High and Troubled Water.

The installer we made has ALL of the premium and free XBL DLC on it including the second pack called "Battle Pack" which is over 3 times the size of the first pack and included six new maps, new game modes and a new vehicle.

If you're still having issues finding and downloading the content, contact me directly.

4. hobojoe44

hobojoe44 Active Member

Thanks for the heads up
    The Mechassault 2 bonus disk was total BS and a waste of resources. A Xbox DVD has around 7 gigs of space and Mechassault 2 uses less then half of it. So instead of puting a the 20 min developers video and the installer which is 500mb togather they put it on a secound disc. They should have had it on a single disc with the full game and had the 2 maps part of the game not as a installer that wastes you Xbox's HDD space.

5. Harcroft

Harcroft Addict

Well the Bonus disk came out immediately with the special edition of Mechassault 2 with the 2 added maps and a making of video. The 2 maps also got uploaded to XBL shortly thereafter. So people without Live could still use the 2 maps right off the disk. People WITH live didn't really need the disk.

The DLC pack that came out, (new maps, game modes, vehicle) came out MUCH later as a premium download. Mechassault 2 Lone Wolf came out in late 2004 (early 2005 in some regions), and the extra DLC came out in mid 2005. I doubt anyone would want to wait an extra 4-6 months for a games release just for a few extra maps. The disk served it's purpose, but more to the point you don't even NEED the disk anymore anyway with the installer we made. Also once the installer finishes installing the DLC, it's saved on your E drive in the games TDATA folder. You can delete the installer once that's done.

For anyone who cares, I survived surgery and will be working on installers between playing ODST in the coming weeks.

6. Hoffman

Hoffman Addict

Didn’t know you had it, not spoke to you in a while.
    Glad your ok though, just got ODST myself, loving it so far!

7. Eagle

Eagle New Member

I keep on getting a 404 error when I try to get mechassault 2. The others seem to be fine, so its just mechassault 2. Am I doing something wrong? or is it down right now?

8. Hoffman

Hoffman Addict

Link fixed, thanks for letting me know.

9. Eagle

Eagle New Member

Thanks a million, it works great now.

10. Harcroft

Harcroft Addict

I have an installer working that should solve people's issues with Unreal Championship II: The Lliandri Conflict with TitleID 4d570021. It has both the PAL and NTSC updates so you can choose which one to install based upon your copy of the game. The updates are identical except for the new default.xbe.

I also now have an installer for Pump it Up Exceed SE...more to come.

InsaneNutter likes this.
  11. MrMI7

MrMI7 New Member

Did you hear about Microsoft discontinuing XBL for the original Xbox on April 15, sucks huh. :(

12. hobojoe44

hobojoe44 Active Member

Xbox LIVE being discontinued for Original Xbox consoles and games - Xbox Live's Major Nelson
    Wow just wow.

13. Harcroft

Harcroft Addict

This is why I've wanted help in the past. Saying if we don't get it now, it's gone forever, so I guess it's gone forever :/ Why do I feel like Al Gore suddenly?

14. Blinx123

Blinx123 Member

Hi there.

I'm new to this board. Just wanted to say thank you.

I found this thread only recently and am glad at least some of the DLC was saved.

Very unfortunate for the content that could not be saved in the remaining time, but perhaps there are other sources somewhere.

I'm really glad that there are dedicated communities like this one or XBC/XLink, so at least Xbox Live did not die in it's fullness.

BTW: Did anyone with a PAL console try the DLC for "Armed and Dangerous" ,"StarWars:KOTOR" and "Halo 2"?

15. Hoffman

Hoffman Addict

The Halo 2 DLC worked perfectly on my PAL console.

Remember if you have any DLC not listed here contact Harcroft about it.

16. Blinx123

Blinx123 Member

Sure, will do.

I don't have any DLC but I might know someone having.

When M$ ceased their support for XBL classic, my bro and me started working on a portal site (matchmaking via chat/forum, DLC via secure FTP, XBC serverlist). Perhaps this will help the XBOX1 community sustain their hobby.

17. hobojoe44

hobojoe44 Active Member

I have somthing to offer but it's not really worth haveing. The Dead or Alive Ultimate (NTSC) update. It's a Online only Balance patch I belive.
    The day I first played the game on my Xbox I DLed the update. The damn thing corrupted my game save, or the game did that on it's own with out the patch. The save is one of those signed to a single xbox deals, It's anyone's guess why it corrupted my game save.

I just keep the update disabled on my xbox. When ever I play it I import my save file from my memory card, then export it back to my memory card when I'm done (In game option) to avoid random save corruption.

18. Harcroft

Harcroft Addict

Sounds like like that Wrestlemania title update. It likely won't corrupt your saves once you're using them after the update is applied. But the update could corrupt saves from before it was applied.

I'll certainly take it and make an installer just for that. Just for people who want the updates. Rar it up and send it over.

19. blueshogun96

blueshogun96 Member

Hey everyone. First I'd like to say thanks for those who contributed to the offline DLC installers. I was really beginning to get worried that all the DLC would be lost forever.

Anyway, I was just wondering (even though I probably won't get an answer) did anyone by chance back up the patch included for Unreal Championship? That patch was released to improve frame rates for the game. I downloaded it off of Xbox Live on my unmodded retail Xbox (which I don't have access to right now) and right now I've been forced to play it on my debug Xbox (which I am not proud to say because I only want to use it for hacking and homebrew). When I get that Xbox back, I'll be glad to provide it if I can get a mod for it and back it up. But does anyone else actually have it? I really want that particular Xbox to stay unmoddified. Thanks.

20. Harcroft

Harcroft Addict

Once I heard about the issues with Unreal Championship 2, I managed to get a hold of every unreal game for the xbox that I could find. So yes, I do have the update for that game (NTSC of course). I'll ask 500amps if he has a PAL one for us too. So no worries, that will be popping up too.