Xbox One used game issue on national TV

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by InsaneNutter, Jun 19, 2013.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I've just been reading an article about the PS4 appearance on American TV with Jimmy Fallon.

Read: PS4 appearance on Jimmy Fallon highlights Microsoft's struggle to explain Xbox One policies

Here it was highlighted Microsoft's struggle to explain the Xbox One's DRM policies.

Although Fallon's proclamations aren't entirely accurate on the Xbox One's DRM (as mentioned in the article), the fact that the used game issue was addressed on national TV. The bad PR about the Xbox One appears to be spiralling out of control.

Is it just me or do Microsoft appear not to care? I've not really heard of Microsoft addressing any of the consumer concerns, or even highlighting any of the pro's of the DRM (such as game sharing).

Maybe it just me, however do you think this "we dont care" attitude Microsoft has is damaging the reputation of the Xbox brand. They just appear to be getting slated everywhere and ignoring it.

2. luckyvic

luckyvic Addict

Not a good thing when the night time talk host comedians make fun of you. A lot of the viewers are gamers. This is embarrassing.

3. xXTacoGuyXx

xXTacoGuyXx Addict

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Indeed that was announced a few hours after i posted this

Spoke too soon! happy with the outcome personally, the console is also region free now which is a big plus.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2017
  5. xXTacoGuyXx

xXTacoGuyXx Addict

It being region free will mean us Aussies (and you brits too i guess) can import cheap, NEW games from the US. :D