XPort 360 2.12
- Support added for 250GB HDD
- Undelete function added
- Vista x64 bit drivers for reading memory cards in Vista 64.
- Drivers are now signed too.
- Manual updated.
- Many compatibility issues (256mb memory cards, Xbox 1 memory cards, and more) fixed.
- Adds support for some other 60gb drives
- Fixes a file time stamp issue
- Fixes a multiple file copy issue
- Adds support for newer 64mb Xbox360 memory cards
- Support for Datel 360 Micro SD memory card (any size - e.g 1/2/4/8/16/32 GB)
- Added support for HDD`s that had had their sector 0 (MBR) overwritten by Windows
- Fixes a bug where overwriting a file sometimes doesn’t free the space of the old file
Last edited by xzKinGzxBuRnzx; 07-04-10 at 10:18.
Why Can`t It DownnLoad?
It downloads fine on my PC
How the hell am I supposed to copy my modified stuff over to the hard drive? I have been reading the manual but wasn't able to get the right answer. Every time I tried dragging and dropping, it shows an X so it won't let me import. Why isn't there an import feature to the current folder that your in?
ok. I just looked online. Modio now supports 250GB hard drives too and I was able to import the profile thing.
i know right mine wont download either
If you encounter any problems with my uploads make sure to post for help.
Keep up to date with the latest uploads / threads on my twitter.
hey guys, lost my profile over the weekend and the undelete feature in xport seems like my only hope.
right now all I have is the xbox with the hard drive in its original case. do I need to get the datel dock, or would it work with the MS HD transfer kit, or even just taking the hard drive out and getting a 2.5'' caddy?
any responses much appreciated. I gotta have my saves
Any of them will work fine, you can even just connect the hard drive up to your PC with a sata + power cable like you would a normal hard drive (once you have taken it out the 360 enclosure).
I use the MS transfer kit myself.
Have a question or need help? Post on the forum, thats why it's here.
I will only reply to Digiex related issues via PM, not general help requests.
XB1: Launch console - 500gb internal drive, 4tb external drive
360: Jasper - 1tb drive - jtag hacked running the 17150 dashboard
360: Falcon - 500gb drive hacked with hddhackr, not flashed
everytime i go to deleted file mode and click on contents the program freezes and shuts down..i just want to recover my deleted files but like i said everytime i like on contents after switching to undeleted mode it crashes...please help thank u
Been looking for this, thanks!
I need your help to get the newer one or any other similar tool which can read my 1 TB XBOX Hard Disk Drive....
I tried several Xport versions, but couldn't read its contents, only detecting it.