If people dont like to to download using a torrent us the link below and use the rapidshare or Megaupload links
http://www.scnsrc.net/games/command-and-conquer-red-alert-3-reloaded
I use Sky Broadband and i havent had any trouble but my neighbour whoo also uses sky was usin torrents all the time he had all the latest games when they came out he didnt pay for a single thing he had on his comp except Vista and he was sent a letter from Sky saying what he was doin was illegal...
I would gladly pirate i bought the first decade only to find vista hates RED alert 2 and then i bought both CNC3 and kanes wrath and they were good i then got the beta but now i was really put off by the whole limited number of installs so i would download it if my ISP wasnt goin to completely...
Beta Keys
As I have no further need For my keys either I am posting them up
I had about 10 keys distributed to me but i gave 7 to Friends so these are the only ones i got left
removed codes as they have both reached their activation limits hope they helped lots people get into the game
Please...
Free Red alert 3 Beta I know the Beta is over and now i would like to give away my last remaining key to anyone who wants to play in sandbox or LAN mode
Look at my post on next page if you want one
how do you play 1.2 as when i try to play 1.2 it says some random code about RA3Game.dat being missing so i just deleted the skudefs and left 1.0 and play lan on that
Same here for Servers but Release date must be wrong as i Know that EA dont officially release the game until the 28th at least thats what the website said. and they NEVER release it in the UK before they Release in their country of Origin that almost never happens
For your information Lan play is possible if you download the menu unlocker and you remove the skudefs from the main directory leaving the 1.0 you then have 1.0 and can play lan after you are finished you can add them back in to play online job done and you have online or lan play but it works...