Recent content by ahchong1

  1. A

    Xbox 360 Dashboard Update 2.0.13599.0 with Avatars Download Final

    Hi Scyth, Thanks so much!! This is the only place for me that i got a straight forward to the point answer!! Thanks again. I was thinking of going towards no firmware by using the "key" :) no more DVD ROM firmware customization.
  2. A

    Xbox 360 Dashboard Update 2.0.13599.0 with Avatars Download Final

    I see, It will revert the firmware no issue, but it will also flag the Console because there was illegal firmware mods right? So if i got flagged i can still play originals and backups just get banned in LIVE is my understanding correct?
  3. A

    Xbox 360 Dashboard Update 2.0.13599.0 with Avatars Download Final

    Hi Guys, I am new to this i wanted to try out flashing my drive. But now i have 1.91 and 12XXX dash. Can just follow the tutorial and flash it... then hope to get dash 13559 with the DVD ROM flashed correctly? I saw some threads that just i can just do this without the revert to OFW. Then i...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom