Recent content by akkhaing

  1. A

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Thanks Rick, It showed only 112 GB without partition on disk management. I connected it via eSATA dock. I tried to disconnect it by changing to offline/ on line/ update driver without any luck. I run WD firmware updater but it con't detect my HDD although properties of HDD showed WD160BEVT...
  2. A

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Thanks, I did manage to convert WD 160 bevt HD to 120 GB XBOX HD and used in slim X BOx for 2 years. i decided to change bigger HDD and convert that 160 GB hdd back to old firmware. I could not find my undo file but managed to use compatible one WD 160bevt -80zct0. However, my HDD size remain...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom