Recent content by alex548

  1. A

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Thanks for the reply. Problem has been solved thanks to you mentioning connecting to xbox live. I had created a local test profile and couldn't get it to play, but after seeing your comment I downloaded my xbox live profile onto the console, then signed in and both DOA 3 and Doom 3 loaded just...
  2. A

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Hey guys, hopefully someone here can tell me what I'm doing wrong because I can't get backwards compatible games to play on flashed WD Scorpio Blue WD3200BPVT. About a year back I followed the guides here and successfully flashed and upgraded hard drives on three xbox 360 consoles. I'm using the...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom